argenx SE (ARGX)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- ARGX average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ARGX analyst rating chart.
- ARGX stock price ($402.31) is close to the 52-week high ($402.74). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ARGX price chart.
- ARGX quarterly revenue growth was -73.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.98% and 6.06%, respectively). See ARGX revenue growth chart.
- ARGX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -68.05 percentage points. See ARGX profitability chart.
- ARGX Price/Sales ratio is 143.33, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ARGX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- ARGX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.46. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ARGX short interest ratio chart.