argenx SE (ARGX)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- ARGX quarterly revenue growth was 241.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.07% and 7.51%, respectively). See ARGX revenue growth chart.
- ARGX average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ARGX analyst rating chart.
- ARGX average analyst price target ($382.78) is above its current price ($312.13). See ARGX price target chart.
- ARGX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -68.05 percentage points. See ARGX profitability chart.
- ARGX Price/Book ratio is 5.63, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ARGX forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- ARGX Price/Sales ratio is 31.88, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ARGX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- ARGX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.63. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ARGX short interest ratio chart.