Alger Funds: Alger Small Cap Growth Fund; Class Z Shares (ASCZX)
Nov 27 close; Powered by IEX
3-year return above the benchmark
5-year return above the benchmark
10-year return above the benchmark
No sales load or distribution fees
Low net assets
High expense ratio
- ASCZX 3-year return is 23.05%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 9.39%.
- ASCZX 5-year return is 18.23%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 10.03%.
- ASCZX 10-year return is 14.89%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 12.89%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
- ASCZX net assets are $26.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASCZX expense ratio is 0.99%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?