ASML Holding N.V. (ASML)
Dec 05 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
- ASML profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.28 percentage points. See ASML profitability chart.
- ASML forward dividend yield is 1.37%, higher than the industry (0.54%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See ASML forward dividend chart.
- ASML PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.12, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ASML PEG chart.
- ASML average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ASML analyst rating chart.
- ASML average analyst price target ($708.60) is above its current price ($611.26). See ASML price target chart.