Air Transport Services Group, Inc (ATSG)
03:30 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- ATSG quarterly revenue growth was 20.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (13.39% and 11.16%, respectively). See ATSG revenue growth chart.
- ATSG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.03 percentage points. See ATSG profitability chart.
- ATSG average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ATSG analyst rating chart.
- ATSG average analyst price target ($38.00) is above its current price ($32.62). See ATSG price target chart.
- ATSG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 28.48, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ATSG PEG chart.
- ATSG short share of float is 3.65%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ATSG short share of float chart.
- ATSG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.08. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ATSG short interest ratio chart.