AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB)
12:53 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- AVB stock price ($184.19) is close to the 52-week low ($181.50). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AVB price chart.
- AVB forward dividend yield is 2.97%, higher than the industry (2.72%) and sector (1.09%) forward dividend yields. See AVB forward dividend chart.
- AVB average analyst rating is Buy. See AVB analyst rating chart.
- AVB average analyst price target ($232.95) is above its current price ($184.19). See AVB price target chart.
- AVB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.16 percentage points. See AVB profitability chart.
- AVB Price/Sales ratio is 10.84, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AVB forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- AVB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.07. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AVB short interest ratio chart.