Washington Mutual Investors Fund; Class A Shares (AWSHX)
Oct 07 close; Powered by Koyfin
10-year return above the benchmark
3-year return below the benchmark
5-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- AWSHX 10-year return is 12.18%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.21%.
- AWSHX 3-year return is 10.55%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 16.77%.
- AWSHX 5-year return is 11.74%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 16.15%.
- AWSHX expense ratio is 0.57%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.2486611073%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.