American Express Company (AXP)
02:29 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- AXP quarterly revenue growth was 12.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.21% and 2.44%, respectively). See AXP revenue growth chart.
- AXP forward dividend yield is 1.51%, higher than the industry (0.81%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See AXP forward dividend chart.
- AXP average analyst rating is Buy. See AXP analyst rating chart.
- AXP average analyst price target ($185.83) is above its current price ($159.32). See AXP price target chart.
- AXP PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.90, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AXP PEG chart.