Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA)
Dec 07 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- BABA stock price ($122.47) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See BABA price chart.
- BABA quarterly revenue growth was 63.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.78% and 9.63%, respectively). See BABA revenue growth chart.
- BABA forward P/E ratio is 12.06, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See BABA forward P/E ratio chart.
- BABA Price/Book ratio is 0.42, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See BABA forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- BABA Price/Sales ratio is 0.54, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See BABA forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- BABA average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See BABA analyst rating chart.
- BABA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.32 percentage points. See BABA profitability chart.
- BABA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 43.24, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See BABA PEG chart.
- BABA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.64. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See BABA short interest ratio chart.