Bank of America Corporation (BAC)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
- BAC forward dividend yield is 2.45%, higher than the industry (1.81%) and sector (0.81%) forward dividend yields. See BAC forward dividend chart.
- BAC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.89, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See BAC PEG chart.
- BAC average analyst rating is Buy. See BAC analyst rating chart.
- BAC average analyst price target ($41.66) is above its current price ($36.55). See BAC price target chart.
- BAC quarterly revenue growth was 0.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.44% and 2.14%, respectively). See BAC revenue growth chart.