BMO Funds, Inc: BMO Disciplined International Equity Fund; Class I Shares (BDIQX)
Sep 24 close; Powered by Koyfin
3-year return above the benchmark
No sales load or distribution fees
Low net assets
5-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
- BDIQX 3-year return is 8.09%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 5.74%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
- BDIQX net assets are $54.05 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- BDIQX 5-year return is 7.37%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 8.25%.
- BDIQX expense ratio is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?