KE Holdings Inc. (BEKE)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short interest
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- BEKE Price/Sales ratio is 0.32, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See BEKE forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- BEKE average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See BEKE analyst rating chart.
- BEKE quarterly revenue growth was -5.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.23% and 5.21%, respectively). See BEKE revenue growth chart.
- BEKE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.21. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See BEKE short interest ratio chart.
- BEKE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 14.51, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See BEKE PEG chart.