Bank Of New York Mellon Corporation (The) (BK)
Mar 25 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
- BK forward dividend yield is 2.86%, higher than the industry (1.17%) and sector (0.86%) forward dividend yields. See BK forward dividend chart.
- BK Price/Book ratio is 1.09, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See BK forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- BK average analyst rating is Buy. See BK analyst rating chart.
- BK quarterly revenue growth was -3.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (0.87% and 2.17%, respectively). See BK revenue growth chart.
- BK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.34 percentage points. See BK profitability chart.
- BK average analyst price target ($47.81) is below its current price ($50.53). See BK price target chart.