BlackRock, Inc. (BLK)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short interest
- BLK quarterly revenue growth was -14.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 2.14%, respectively). See BLK revenue growth chart.
- BLK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -10.13 percentage points. See BLK profitability chart.
- BLK forward P/E ratio is 17.39, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See BLK forward P/E ratio chart.
- BLK Price/Book ratio is 3.19, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See BLK forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- BLK average analyst price target ($648.00) is below its current price ($722.73). See BLK price target chart.
- BLK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.54. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See BLK short interest ratio chart.