Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
- BMY profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 17.10 percentage points. See BMY profitability chart.
- BMY forward dividend yield is 2.90%, higher than the industry (2.20%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See BMY forward dividend chart.
- BMY forward P/E ratio is 9.94, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See BMY forward P/E ratio chart.
- BMY average analyst rating is Buy. See BMY analyst rating chart.
- BMY stock price ($80.88) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See BMY price chart.
- BMY quarterly revenue growth was -3.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.37% and 6.06%, respectively). See BMY revenue growth chart.
- BMY average analyst price target ($80.33) is below its current price ($80.88). See BMY price target chart.