Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short interest
- BMY profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 17.10 percentage points. See BMY profitability chart.
- BMY forward dividend yield is 2.85%, higher than the industry (2.43%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See BMY forward dividend chart.
- BMY average analyst rating is Buy. See BMY analyst rating chart.
- BMY quarterly revenue growth was 5.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.10% and 7.51%, respectively). See BMY revenue growth chart.
- BMY short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.36. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See BMY short interest ratio chart.