Box, Inc. (BOX)
11:32 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- BOX quarterly revenue growth was 17.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (16.49% and 11.07%, respectively). See BOX revenue growth chart.
- BOX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.49 percentage points. See BOX profitability chart.
- BOX average analyst rating is Buy. See BOX analyst rating chart.
- BOX average analyst price target ($32.94) is above its current price ($24.39). See BOX price target chart.
- BOX Price/Book ratio is 175.47, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See BOX forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- BOX short share of float is 6.86%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See BOX short share of float chart.
- BOX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.64. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See BOX short interest ratio chart.