Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B)
May 29 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- BRK.B quarterly revenue growth was 8.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.77% and 2.44%, respectively). See BRK.B revenue growth chart.
- BRK.B profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.56 percentage points. See BRK.B profitability chart.
- BRK.B Price/Book ratio is 0.00, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See BRK.B forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- BRK.B stock price ($330.17) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See BRK.B price chart.
- BRK.B Price/Sales ratio is 2.40, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See BRK.B forward Price/Sales ratio chart.