Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP)
03:32 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- BXP stock price ($89.51) is close to the 52-week low ($85.25). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See BXP price chart.
- BXP quarterly revenue growth was 11.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.11% and 10.70%, respectively). See BXP revenue growth chart.
- BXP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.70 percentage points. See BXP profitability chart.
- BXP forward dividend yield is 3.48%, higher than the industry (2.02%) and sector (1.04%) forward dividend yields. See BXP forward dividend chart.
- BXP average analyst rating is Buy. See BXP analyst rating chart.
- BXP average analyst price target ($111.00) is above its current price ($89.51). See BXP price target chart.
- BXP PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 5.10, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See BXP PEG chart.
- BXP short share of float is 4.43%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See BXP short share of float chart.
- BXP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.1. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See BXP short interest ratio chart.