CACI International, Inc. (CACI)
Aug 15 close; Powered by IEX
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- CACI average analyst rating is Buy. See CACI analyst rating chart.
- CACI stock price ($300.97) is close to the 52-week high ($308.86). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See CACI price chart.
- CACI quarterly revenue growth was 2.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.00% and 11.51%, respectively). See CACI revenue growth chart.
- CACI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.41 percentage points. See CACI profitability chart.
- CACI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 6.12, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CACI PEG chart.
- CACI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CACI short interest ratio chart.