Cara Therapeutics, Inc. (CARA)
Aug 15 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short share of float
High short interest
- CARA stock price ($8.24) is close to the 52-week low ($7.45). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See CARA price chart.
- CARA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5830.84 percentage points. See CARA profitability chart.
- CARA average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See CARA analyst rating chart.
- CARA average analyst price target ($24.38) is above its current price ($8.24). See CARA price target chart.
- CARA quarterly revenue growth was -99.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.07% and 7.51%, respectively). See CARA revenue growth chart.
- CARA short share of float is 10.88%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CARA short share of float chart.
- CARA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.16. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CARA short interest ratio chart.