CarGurus, Inc. (CARG)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- CARG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 15.24 percentage points. See CARG profitability chart.
- CARG average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See CARG analyst rating chart.
- CARG average analyst price target ($28.60) is above its current price ($18.47). See CARG price target chart.
- CARG quarterly revenue growth was -53.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.35% and 4.24%, respectively). See CARG revenue growth chart.
- CARG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.27, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CARG PEG chart.
- CARG short share of float is 11.13%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CARG short share of float chart.
- CARG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.51. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CARG short interest ratio chart.