Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (CHD)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- CHD stock price ($88.37) is close to the 52-week low ($87.67). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See CHD price chart.
- CHD forward dividend yield is 1.07%, higher than the industry (0.94%) and sector (0.83%) forward dividend yields. See CHD forward dividend chart.
- CHD Price/Book ratio is 6.30, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See CHD forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- CHD average analyst price target ($98.50) is above its current price ($88.37). See CHD price target chart.
- CHD quarterly revenue growth was 4.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.30% and 9.33%, respectively). See CHD revenue growth chart.
- CHD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5.97 percentage points. See CHD profitability chart.
- CHD forward P/E ratio is 28.14, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See CHD forward P/E ratio chart.
- CHD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.44. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CHD short interest ratio chart.