Churchill Downs, Incorporated (CHDN)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- CHDN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 19.05 percentage points. See CHDN profitability chart.
- CHDN forward P/E ratio is 22.46, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See CHDN forward P/E ratio chart.
- CHDN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.11, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CHDN PEG chart.
- CHDN average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See CHDN analyst rating chart.
- CHDN average analyst price target ($285.40) is above its current price ($203.78). See CHDN price target chart.
- CHDN Price/Book ratio is 22.76, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See CHDN forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- CHDN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.31. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CHDN short interest ratio chart.