Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH)
12:29 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- CHH stock price ($109.52) is close to the 52-week low ($104.22). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See CHH price chart.
- CHH quarterly revenue growth was 40.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (25.65% and 11.06%, respectively). See CHH revenue growth chart.
- CHH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 9.37 percentage points. See CHH profitability chart.
- CHH forward dividend yield is 0.79%, higher than the industry (0.67%) and sector (0.70%) forward dividend yields. See CHH forward dividend chart.
- CHH average analyst price target ($123.67) is above its current price ($109.52). See CHH price target chart.
- CHH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.24, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CHH PEG chart.
- CHH short share of float is 4.53%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CHH short share of float chart.
- CHH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.47. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CHH short interest ratio chart.