Cigna Corporation (CI)
03:51 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short interest
- CI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.05 percentage points. See CI profitability chart.
- CI forward dividend yield is 1.63%, higher than the industry (0.44%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See CI forward dividend chart.
- CI forward P/E ratio is 12.15, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See CI forward P/E ratio chart.
- CI Price/Book ratio is 1.96, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See CI forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- CI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.05, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CI PEG chart.
- CI average analyst rating is Buy. See CI analyst rating chart.
- CI average analyst price target ($311.74) is above its current price ($277.47). See CI price target chart.
- CI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.52. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CI short interest ratio chart.