Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Champlain Small Company Fund; Advisor Shares (CIPSX)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
No sales load or distribution fees
Low net assets
3-year return below the benchmark
5-year return below the benchmark
10-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
- CIPSX net assets are $374.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CIPSX 3-year return is 4.96%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 19.34%.
- CIPSX 5-year return is 8.48%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 20.72%.
- CIPSX 10-year return is 10.48%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 13.98%.
- CIPSX expense ratio is 1.26%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?