Comcast Corporation (CMCSA)
Oct 05 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
High short interest
- CMCSA stock price ($29.33) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See CMCSA price chart.
- CMCSA forward dividend yield is 2.88%, higher than the industry (1.00%) and sector (0.48%) forward dividend yields. See CMCSA forward dividend chart.
- CMCSA Price/Book ratio is 1.46, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See CMCSA forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- CMCSA Price/Sales ratio is 1.10, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See CMCSA forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- CMCSA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.99, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CMCSA PEG chart.
- CMCSA average analyst rating is Buy. See CMCSA analyst rating chart.
- CMCSA average analyst price target ($45.81) is above its current price ($29.33). See CMCSA price target chart.
- CMCSA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -14.46 percentage points. See CMCSA profitability chart.
- CMCSA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.91. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CMCSA short interest ratio chart.