Capital One Financial Corporation (COF)
Feb 07 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
High short interest
- COF profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 20.02 percentage points. See COF profitability chart.
- COF forward dividend yield is 2.35%, higher than the industry (0.65%) and sector (0.86%) forward dividend yields. See COF forward dividend chart.
- COF Price/Sales ratio is 1.70, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See COF forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- COF average analyst rating is Buy. See COF analyst rating chart.
- COF average analyst price target ($131.42) is above its current price ($116.33). See COF price target chart.
- COF quarterly revenue growth was -12.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.35% and 2.17%, respectively). See COF revenue growth chart.
- COF short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.54. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See COF short interest ratio chart.