Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG)
Dec 03 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- COG quarterly revenue growth was 42.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.93% and 4.61%, respectively). See COG revenue growth chart.
- COG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 20.29 percentage points. See COG profitability chart.
- COG forward dividend yield is 2.77%, higher than the industry (0.17%) and sector (0.18%) forward dividend yields. See COG forward dividend chart.
- COG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.24, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See COG PEG chart.
- COG average analyst rating is Buy. See COG analyst rating chart.
- COG average analyst price target ($22.71) is above its current price ($20.08). See COG price target chart.
- COG Price/Book ratio is 3.85, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See COG forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- COG Price/Sales ratio is 5.45, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See COG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- COG short share of float is 9.61%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See COG short share of float chart.
- COG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.53. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See COG short interest ratio chart.