AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Core Plus Bond Fund; Class C Shares (CPCFX)
Dec 04 close; Powered by IEX
3-year return above the benchmark
5-year return above the benchmark
10-year return above the benchmark
Low net assets
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- CPCFX 3-year return is 6.02%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 5.24%.
- CPCFX 5-year return is 3.7%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.48%.
- CPCFX 10-year return is 3.48%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 2.89%.
- CPCFX net assets are $86.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CPCFX expense ratio is 1.49%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.