Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL)
12:57 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short interest
- CRL stock price ($196.80) is close to the 52-week low ($182.44). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See CRL price chart.
- CRL quarterly revenue growth was 10.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.67% and 6.06%, respectively). See CRL revenue growth chart.
- CRL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.35 percentage points. See CRL profitability chart.
- CRL average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See CRL analyst rating chart.
- CRL average analyst price target ($271.83) is above its current price ($196.80). See CRL price target chart.
- CRL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.46. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CRL short interest ratio chart.