Salesforce.com Inc (CRM)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
None for now.
- CRM quarterly revenue growth was 25.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.16% and 11.51%, respectively). See CRM revenue growth chart.
- CRM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.14 percentage points. See CRM profitability chart.
- CRM Price/Book ratio is 2.85, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See CRM forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- CRM average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See CRM analyst rating chart.
- CRM average analyst price target ($264.46) is above its current price ($176.07). See CRM price target chart.
None that we could think of.