Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
Mar 26 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- CSCO forward dividend yield is 3.24%, higher than the industry (0.42%) and sector (0.35%) forward dividend yields. See CSCO forward dividend chart.
- CSCO average analyst rating is Buy. See CSCO analyst rating chart.
- CSCO average analyst price target ($53.85) is above its current price ($48.34). See CSCO price target chart.
- CSCO Price/Sales ratio is 3.81, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See CSCO forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- CSCO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.31. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CSCO short interest ratio chart.