CoStar Group, Inc. (CSGP)
03:03 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- CSGP stock price ($69.65) is close to the 52-week low ($53.27). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See CSGP price chart.
- CSGP quarterly revenue growth was 11.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.47% and 10.32%, respectively). See CSGP revenue growth chart.
- CSGP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.29 percentage points. See CSGP profitability chart.
- CSGP forward P/E ratio is 4.80, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See CSGP forward P/E ratio chart.
- CSGP PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.48, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CSGP PEG chart.
- CSGP average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See CSGP analyst rating chart.
- CSGP average analyst price target ($82.91) is above its current price ($69.65). See CSGP price target chart.