Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- CSIQ quarterly revenue growth was 29.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.50% and 6.58%, respectively). See CSIQ revenue growth chart.
- CSIQ profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.39 percentage points. See CSIQ profitability chart.
- CSIQ forward P/E ratio is 6.22, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See CSIQ forward P/E ratio chart.
- CSIQ average analyst price target ($48.33) is above its current price ($36.93). See CSIQ price target chart.
- CSIQ short share of float is 7.69%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CSIQ short share of float chart.
- CSIQ short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.57. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CSIQ short interest ratio chart.