Carlisle Companies Incorporated (CSL)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
- CSL quarterly revenue growth was 59.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (17.01% and 11.16%, respectively). See CSL revenue growth chart.
- CSL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.68 percentage points. See CSL profitability chart.
- CSL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.95, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CSL PEG chart.
- CSL average analyst rating is Buy. See CSL analyst rating chart.
- CSL average analyst price target ($310.63) is above its current price ($255.22). See CSL price target chart.
- CSL forward P/E ratio is 19.87, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See CSL forward P/E ratio chart.