Catalent, Inc. (CTLT)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short interest
- CTLT stock price ($52.29) is close to the 52-week low ($41.39). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See CTLT price chart.
- CTLT quarterly revenue growth was 10.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.68% and 6.06%, respectively). See CTLT revenue growth chart.
- CTLT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.06 percentage points. See CTLT profitability chart.
- CTLT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.52, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CTLT PEG chart.
- CTLT average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See CTLT analyst rating chart.
- CTLT average analyst price target ($122.33) is above its current price ($52.29). See CTLT price target chart.
- CTLT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.68. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See CTLT short interest ratio chart.