Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
- CTSH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.87 percentage points. See CTSH profitability chart.
- CTSH forward dividend yield is 1.51%, higher than the industry (0.49%) and sector (0.32%) forward dividend yields. See CTSH forward dividend chart.
- CTSH Price/Book ratio is 3.25, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See CTSH forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- CTSH Price/Sales ratio is 2.06, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See CTSH forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- CTSH average analyst rating is Buy. See CTSH analyst rating chart.
- CTSH average analyst price target ($90.36) is above its current price ($74.18). See CTSH price target chart.
- CTSH quarterly revenue growth was 9.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.00% and 11.51%, respectively). See CTSH revenue growth chart.