CVS Health Corporation (CVS)
02:55 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- CVS stock price ($73.89) is close to the 52-week low ($72.26). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See CVS price chart.
- CVS quarterly revenue growth was 9.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.28% and 3.00%, respectively). See CVS revenue growth chart.
- CVS forward dividend yield is 3.31%, higher than the industry (0.46%) and sector (0.21%) forward dividend yields. See CVS forward dividend chart.
- CVS forward P/E ratio is 8.07, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See CVS forward P/E ratio chart.
- CVS Price/Book ratio is 1.34, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See CVS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- CVS average analyst rating is Buy. See CVS analyst rating chart.
- CVS average analyst price target ($119.12) is above its current price ($73.89). See CVS price target chart.
- CVS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.67, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See CVS PEG chart.