Chevron Corporation (CVX)
02:15 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- CVX quarterly revenue growth was 22.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.54% and 4.08%, respectively). See CVX revenue growth chart.
- CVX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.50 percentage points. See CVX profitability chart.
- CVX forward dividend yield is 3.62%, higher than the industry (1.26%) and sector (0.39%) forward dividend yields. See CVX forward dividend chart.
- CVX average analyst rating is Buy. See CVX analyst rating chart.
- CVX forward P/E ratio is 11.44, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See CVX forward P/E ratio chart.
- CVX Price/Sales ratio is 1.31, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See CVX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.