3D Systems Corporation (DDD)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- DDD stock price ($10.19) is close to the 52-week low ($7.73). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See DDD price chart.
- DDD quarterly revenue growth was -13.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.88% and 11.07%, respectively). See DDD revenue growth chart.
- DDD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.18 percentage points. See DDD profitability chart.
- DDD forward P/E ratio is 26.32, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See DDD forward P/E ratio chart.
- DDD Price/Sales ratio is 2.16, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See DDD forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- DDD short share of float is 10.84%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See DDD short share of float chart.
- DDD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.53. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See DDD short interest ratio chart.