Dell Technologies Inc. (DELL)
02:57 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
- DELL forward dividend yield is 2.93%, higher than the industry (0.33%) and sector (0.32%) forward dividend yields. See DELL forward dividend chart.
- DELL forward P/E ratio is 6.41, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See DELL forward P/E ratio chart.
- DELL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.05, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See DELL PEG chart.
- DELL average analyst rating is Buy. See DELL analyst rating chart.
- DELL average analyst price target ($59.49) is above its current price ($44.26). See DELL price target chart.
- DELL short share of float is 3.24%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See DELL short share of float chart.