eBay Inc. (EBAY)
12:33 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
High short share of float
High short interest
- EBAY stock price ($36.81) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See EBAY price chart.
- EBAY forward dividend yield is 1.83%, higher than the industry (0.15%) and sector (0.70%) forward dividend yields. See EBAY forward dividend chart.
- EBAY PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.42, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See EBAY PEG chart.
- EBAY average analyst price target ($53.07) is above its current price ($36.81). See EBAY price target chart.
- EBAY quarterly revenue growth was -5.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.18% and 11.06%, respectively). See EBAY revenue growth chart.
- EBAY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -91.54 percentage points. See EBAY profitability chart.
- EBAY short share of float is 3.71%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See EBAY short share of float chart.
- EBAY short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.84. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See EBAY short interest ratio chart.