Ecolab Inc. (ECL)
Oct 07 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
None for now.
- ECL stock price ($144.42) is close to the 52-week low ($144.03). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ECL price chart.
- ECL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.55 percentage points. See ECL profitability chart.
- ECL forward dividend yield is 1.24%, higher than the industry (1.18%) and sector (0.32%) forward dividend yields. See ECL forward dividend chart.
- ECL Price/Sales ratio is 3.06, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ECL forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- ECL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.79, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ECL PEG chart.
- ECL average analyst rating is Buy. See ECL analyst rating chart.
- ECL average analyst price target ($179.79) is above its current price ($144.42). See ECL price target chart.
None that we could think of.