New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Inc. (EDU)
03:49 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- EDU profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 12.10 percentage points. See EDU profitability chart.
- EDU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.85, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See EDU PEG chart.
- EDU average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See EDU analyst rating chart.
- EDU average analyst price target ($33.06) is above its current price ($23.97). See EDU price target chart.
- EDU quarterly revenue growth was -56.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.78% and 9.28%, respectively). See EDU revenue growth chart.
- EDU forward P/E ratio is 14.71, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See EDU forward P/E ratio chart.
- EDU Price/Sales ratio is 1.30, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See EDU forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- EDU short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.62. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See EDU short interest ratio chart.