Emerson Electric Company (EMR)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
- EMR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.71 percentage points. See EMR profitability chart.
- EMR forward dividend yield is 2.46%, higher than the industry (0.83%) and sector (0.72%) forward dividend yields. See EMR forward dividend chart.
- EMR average analyst rating is Buy. See EMR analyst rating chart.
- EMR average analyst price target ($108.45) is above its current price ($88.57). See EMR price target chart.
- EMR quarterly revenue growth was 7.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.48% and 11.16%, respectively). See EMR revenue growth chart.