Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- EPD quarterly revenue growth was 69.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (19.73% and 16.20%, respectively). See EPD revenue growth chart.
- EPD forward dividend yield is 7.53%, higher than the industry (0.75%) and sector (0.42%) forward dividend yields. See EPD forward dividend chart.
- EPD forward P/E ratio is 11.67, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See EPD forward P/E ratio chart.
- EPD average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See EPD analyst rating chart.
- EPD average analyst price target ($32.06) is above its current price ($24.85). See EPD price target chart.
- EPD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.34 percentage points. See EPD profitability chart.
- EPD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.99, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See EPD PEG chart.
- EPD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.23. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See EPD short interest ratio chart.