Equinix, Inc. (EQIX)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- EQIX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.82 percentage points. See EQIX profitability chart.
- EQIX forward dividend yield is 1.88%, higher than the industry (1.81%) and sector (1.04%) forward dividend yields. See EQIX forward dividend chart.
- EQIX average analyst rating is Buy. See EQIX analyst rating chart.
- EQIX average analyst price target ($817.87) is above its current price ($679.00). See EQIX price target chart.
- EQIX quarterly revenue growth was 8.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (19.55% and 10.70%, respectively). See EQIX revenue growth chart.
- EQIX forward P/E ratio is 89.74, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See EQIX forward P/E ratio chart.
- EQIX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.58. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See EQIX short interest ratio chart.