Equity Residential (EQR)
10:40 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
High short interest
- EQR stock price ($67.22) is close to the 52-week low ($65.66). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See EQR price chart.
- EQR forward dividend yield is 3.66%, higher than the industry (2.72%) and sector (1.09%) forward dividend yields. See EQR forward dividend chart.
- EQR forward P/E ratio is 40.99, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See EQR forward P/E ratio chart.
- EQR Price/Book ratio is 2.33, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See EQR forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- EQR average analyst rating is Buy. See EQR analyst rating chart.
- EQR average analyst price target ($84.40) is above its current price ($67.22). See EQR price target chart.
- EQR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -152.52 percentage points. See EQR profitability chart.
- EQR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.63. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See EQR short interest ratio chart.