Essent Group Ltd. (ESNT)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- ESNT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 65.87 percentage points. See ESNT profitability chart.
- ESNT forward dividend yield is 2.08%, higher than the industry (0.93%) and sector (0.75%) forward dividend yields. See ESNT forward dividend chart.
- ESNT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.38, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ESNT PEG chart.
- ESNT average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ESNT analyst rating chart.
- ESNT average analyst price target ($55.40) is above its current price ($42.36). See ESNT price target chart.
- ESNT Price/Sales ratio is 4.59, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ESNT forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- ESNT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.85. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ESNT short interest ratio chart.