Essex Property Trust, Inc. (ESS)
12:47 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- ESS stock price ($242.23) is close to the 52-week low ($238.35). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ESS price chart.
- ESS forward dividend yield is 3.07%, higher than the industry (2.72%) and sector (1.09%) forward dividend yields. See ESS forward dividend chart.
- ESS average analyst rating is Buy. See ESS analyst rating chart.
- ESS average analyst price target ($317.14) is above its current price ($242.23). See ESS price target chart.
- ESS quarterly revenue growth was 6.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (16.00% and 10.32%, respectively). See ESS revenue growth chart.
- ESS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.02 percentage points. See ESS profitability chart.
- ESS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 6.96, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ESS PEG chart.